Attractive Woman Marries Mark Zuckerberg for His Great Sense of Humor

Laurence Brown | Sunday, May 20, 2012 | | | | Best Blogger Tips

SAN FRANCISCO, CA - An attractive woman exchanged marriage vows with billionaire Facebook creator and CEO Mark Zuckerberg Saturday - citing the 28-year-old's sharp sense of humor as the reason for committing the remainder of her life to him.

Priscilla Chan - the tech innovator's longtime girlfriend - married Zuckerberg in a private ceremony after graduating from medical school at UCLA, and later declared that "(Mark) is just the funniest person I know."

"He's always making me laugh and he's just so caring and compassionate. It is these qualities - and absolutely nothing else - that have drawn me to him. I look forward to our normal, loving life together."

Wearing a diamond ring reported to have cost $1.5m, Chan told reporters that Zuckerberg was her "soul mate" and that "his dry, off-the-cuff humor really pulled her in", and that their subsequent relationship was motivated by nothing more than mutual love. Period.

Meanwhile, an elated Zuckerberg insisted that hot girls "never showed any interest in me until I turned 20, so it's just great to find someone as gorgeous as Priscilla, who loves me for who I am. No other reason. Nothing. Just my lovable and supportive personality."

Despite the wedding taking place in the same week that Zuckerberg's flagship creation Facebook went public, Chan further insisted that the exponential Billion-dollar net worth of her new husband was the furthest thing from her mind when she accepted his proposal.

ShareThis