Obituary - John Shaw's Libido

Doug Powers | Thursday, September 13, 2012 | | Best Blogger Tips

The 31-year-old libido of John Shaw, 44, died in the bedroom of the Shaws’ Southport home September 12. “I don’t know,” reported Mr. Shaw. “I mean, I still love Cheryl [Shaw’s wife of twenty years, Cheryl Shaw, 42] and all, but she’s put on like ten pounds since the kids, and she’s gotten a few wrinkles, and oh geez she took off her makeup before coming to bed. It’s like she just doesn’t care anymore what excites me. I guess that just finally killed my libido once and for all.” Mr. Shaw’s libido is preceded in death by Mrs. Shaw’s libido, which, according to Mrs. Shaw, was killed years before by Mr. Shaw’s utter disregard for his appearance and personal hygiene, his steady march toward morbid obesity, his complete lack of ambition or initiative, his domineering and selfish behavior, and his oafish and clumsy lovemaking.

ShareThis