Obituary - Sally Paraczek

Doug Powers | Saturday, September 15, 2012 | | | | Best Blogger Tips

Sally Paraczek, 8, died September 13 of asphyxiation in the Charming Charlie store inside the Clay Terrace Mall in Carmel. “She wanted this huge pair of earrings that were just tacky,” reported Sally’s mother Alicia Paraczek. “Well I wasn’t about to buy them for her. What would the other mothers say if I let her wear such awful jewelry? So she said she was going to hold her breath until she died if I didn’t buy them.” Wiping away a single tear that did not smudge her tattooed mascara, Mrs. Paraczek added, “It shouldn’t even be possible to do that, but Sally was always such a strong-willed, expressive child. Well, I’ve learned my good parenting lesson. From now on Tyler [Sally’s younger brother Tyler Paraczek, 4] will get every single thing he asks for, no matter what.”


ShareThis